Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Day Six

ell it appears people ARE reading this - she pauses to pull the 'YUSS' move, iconic of Napolean Dynamite. I've had some lovely emails to read today. They MADE MY DAY! And newsflash...we're not alone, although all unique and different we share something. Unfortunately it doesn't quite sparkle the way we want but it's definitely there, often unrelenting.

Stephen Fry (long time manic depressive) once asked a selection of people this question and I'd love to know your answers: If there was a big magic red button that when you pressed it, your depression magically disappered then would you press it?

Today I was nice and busy and working with some really lovely and very 'real' people - distraction is often the key to a whirring mind I think.

Had a stupid grumpy fight with boyfriend, he's having a hard time and I guess we end up having what feels like some sort of macarbre competition - the race is to the bottom....whoever is the 'most down' wins. I am feeling really super angry, like totally grumpy assssssssssss. Irritable...I'm hoping and knowing really it's probably just hormonal?

No yoga today but yoga tomorrow - things are still sore but more and more I'm wearing my aches as my medals.













The best thing about today was not being stuck in the house and then coming home to someone...even though I got sensitive about stupid things...and now he's barely talking to me :(

Sometimes a mood swing seems  to happen in a flash and you almost feel silly...how could I be packing a tanty about such a small issue...but there you are, stomping round, slamming doors, working away at the silent treatment.

I'm sure tomorrow will be better and different - I hope yours is too.
BG x

1 comment:

  1. Hey there,

    Just came across your blog today - great project!

    I saw you mention Stephen Fry and thought a link to this lovely letter he wrote might be of interest: http://www.lettersofnote.com/2009/10/it-will-be-sunny-one-day.html

    Keep up with the yoga - I know myself what a difference it can make.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment - it really is great to hear, or see as the case is here, what others have to say.
BG x